'tis the season.. have you gotten your first cold yet?

ULG! We're ALL sick and I'm not enjoying it. :-/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Health

• nope...noone has yet...we hardly ever get sick though
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I thought I had a really nasty cold about 3 weeks ago. Then I started puking and was in horrible pain. I was like okay it is a bug, or something. Then my mom came over to visit and she took me straight to the ER. I had appendicitis! Emergency surgery and I felt WAY better. Now just sore from the incision, but it is WAY less painful than how I felt before surgery. Thank God!!!!
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 11:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• yep twice :(''
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yup, I'm coming down with one now. Runny nose, watery eyes, tired all the time. Blah. its because the weather here can't make up its mind. We had a cold snap a week or two ago and I got a cold then, then it got warmer again, and its been cold again - the switching back and forth is what does it to me. I'll just be glad when we get some consistency, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I didn't know you can get the shot twice? Anyway my girls just had their shots on Monday. DH and I haven't gotten ours yet. I was going to make us an appointment for Saturday since DH took a vacation day for that day and thought it would be easier that way than having him leave work early. But they wont take him on a Saturday because he would be a new patient. Then they also don't just give out flu shots you have to make an appoitment for a check up and then if you want they will give you a shot so DH and I are just going to go to one of the clinics probably this weekend.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Nope none of us yet...Both DH and I take some herbal meds to help us not get sick......I hope you all start feeling better!! Drink some hot tea with some honey or lemon juice in it...it will make you feel better...well if you like tea lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• shots?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Mine is trying to get me, but I'm not letting. I'm fighting!!!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I had the stomach flu last week...on Monday and Tuesday of last week. By Friday, the first cold was brought home from daycare. I'm STILL coughing....*grrrrsnickety*
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 12:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• nope not yet!! knock on wood
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 12:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2010