im confused

i took a pregnancy test on 10-22-10 and it came back positive i went to the doc and had an ultrasound done, they said they could not see anything that it was to early (i had a dnc in aug and never got my period after) they made me go get blood work done to check my levels the test came back at 220 doc said it was a positive test i went back again to check the levels 2 days later and they were at 550, the ONLY symptoms i have a full sore breasts and very tired. how do i know how far i am. i recently started spotting dark brown blood like implantation bleeding (i had that with my daughter).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well..it sounds like you are pregnant, like they said it is a little early to see anything on ultrasound, did they do abdominal or transvaginal? i had the transvaginal one when i was 5 weeks pregnant with my ds and you could see the "yolk sac" and a tiny tiny heartbeat
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• implantation bleeding! I had that before I was even testing positive and had a lot of abdominal pain during it. I even went to the ER one night because I was wondering why I was getting my period when it had been less than a month since my last one and why it was so dark and so little. They gave me a pregnancy test and said it came back negative. It never amounted to anything close to a period and I never got my normal period after than so I took another test a little over a month later and got a positive test! When I got an OBGYN I asked about the bleeding I had earlier and she just said "it's normal." I hate that response from doctors. I want more of an answer than that whether it's normal or not so thank you lol
    It sounds like you're preggo to me though so congrats in advance if you are. My breasts were very sore before I found out, but I put it off to my working outside in the snow.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 12:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I had the transvaginal ultrasound at 6 weeks and could see something smaaaallll so it's possible at 5 weeks they really couldn't. Since the levels are growing I would say yes you're preggy. Just go by your last period to guessimate when you got preggy. That's all the docs are going to do anyway.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 12:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2010