our 6 month old cat has 10 canines! what to do?

just noticed today my cat has 4 canines up top with an empty spot that looks like he might grow another pair, and the bottom is worse 2pairs side by side and one pair half grown in jutting straight out which might get painful once in bc theyll be poking his lower "lip"" the old set is not loose will they pull all extra sets or just that bottom one the first 2 pairs fit in there fine and the 3rd top looks like it has plenty of room if somthing growns in that void , i keep recounting bc the seems insane lol is there something wrong with him has anyone heard of this , im going to try to post a drawing of what it looks like to my profile and a pic if hell let me take it

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pets

• They will pull the retained teeth when they spay her. It is not uncommon for an animal to retain baby teeth. the spaces you are describing may be normal spacing but with out looking ta it I can't tell for sure.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• hes been fixed already , he doesnt just have retained extra teeth he actually is growing double sets plus the old ones
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010