Where is he now? Who has the worst story of where your ex is in life?

My ex never worked when we were to gether for 5 1/2 years. We have 2 kids together. Never paid child support in the last 6 1/2 years. He now is 30, lives in his mom's 4 bdrm 1 bath house with-his mom and dad, his girlfriend, their 2 kids, his 2 nephews, sister & her husband and kid, doesn't work, on TANF (so he no longer is even charged child support), the only people that work in the household is his mom and dad and they are not rich. His mom had to go get a second job to support the household. I am just glad I'm not the one supporting him still. LMAO. Can anybody beat that?

Caoimhe_Oona

Asked by Caoimhe_Oona at 11:57 AM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish I could.

My x, my daughters father. Lord only knows for shore what he is doing and how he is doing it....

What is up with that Karma anyways.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Oh, btw......he doesn't work by choice not due to the economy, His girlfriend is the same along with sis and bro in law. All of them are on TANF, Foodstamps, and claim they live in their car so their mom and dad's income aren't looked at for their TANF case. The foodstamps are considered rent to his mom. Tried to turn them in but they said they no ability to prove it. BS.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Comment by Caoimhe_Oona (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Mine is either in prison or dead. But we never had kids together so it affect me anymore.
    Anonymous

• My ex lives in the same apt as me.... we get in a fight every night.... I've been so stressed I can't eat and he said "i hope it's cuz you have aids, bitch"
    But I don't have enough money to move....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• That is awful! I cannot beat that! I know where my ex is, but still can't get him to pay support, but that is nothing compared to yours! You have my vote for worst Dead Beat Dad! Good Luck!
    MaggieNSamsMom

Answer by MaggieNSamsMom at 12:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My ex is dead due to a drug overdose
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My ex is 36, losing his hair and weighs 2x what he did when we married. He has 4 kids now (2 w/ me, 2 w/ new wife). Because his second wife was an illegal immigrant when they married, he lost his security clearance and his job with a gov't contractor. He, his wife, their kids, her adult nephew and niece all live in a 2 bedroom condo he rents from her uncle. He drinks heavily again and last he told me, he'd developed diabetes and kidney failure from the alcohol and his poor diet. He has several ulcers and GIRD and told me he was so stressed he was throwing up w/ blood in it.

And did I mention his new wife's family is very heavily involved with the gangs in Mexico? They told him if he wasn't good to her, they'd find him strewn across several states.
    Anonymous

• I can honestly say I have no idea where my ex is, but since we didn't have kids together I hope he's hating life :)
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My ex is probably in jail. When we were together he was still living with his exgirlfriend, which is the mother to his son, and her mom. In the time we were together he had one car repossesed, lost one or two jobs, and moved in with his mom after his ex kicked him out. We broke up and he lost his license for FORTY unpaid speeding and parking tickets. He kept getting pulled over for speeding and then ticketed for driving on a suspended license. Blaming the cops for "Being after him" .. Yes, because he wasn't breaking multiple laws or anything .. Last I heard his mom kicked him out and his dad, who he was working with, fired him. He was living in his car for a while. I have no idea what he's doing now or where he is. I like it like that, but I would imagine he's in jail for unpaid tickets, or some other reason.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Nice. My ex cheated on me and got 2 girls pregnant. Both girls came to me and told me because he wouldn't. So I kicked him out in 05. One girl miscarried at 14wks, the second carried her baby full term, and when he was almost a year old in 06, they were married. In late 08, she got tired of him or something, found someone else, whatever... (which when we were together he was the "pretty boy" the silvers jeans and doc martin shoes, suits to church, haircut every other week, and no less than a tanktop, tshirt, AND button-down shirt every day... when I kicked him out, he got both eyebrows pierced twice, dual labrets (i think that's what he called it... two piercings in the crease of his bottom lip/chin) and ears three times and started with plugs) but they broke it off, she filed for divorce, then he was encouraged to request a paternity test, 6 mos later found out the kid wasn't even his. So he starts dating again, and 3 other
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010