If you could start a t.v show about real people and their lifestyles , what would you call it?

based on everyday families not the rich and famous , just the normal hardworking mom and dads , and their kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• Trials and tribulations of an everyday family"

Answer by older at 12:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would do a show about several families and their lives with autism. Autism has a big impact on everyone in the family, not just the autistic one. I would call it Autism Adventures.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 12:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Life: Uncut
    Anonymous

• I think there should be a show called REAL LIFE IN THE ER.....about ER doctors and the happenings in the REAL ER. And in ther personal life and how they work wth their collegues, and balance family life and how they (try) not to bring work home.

I would want to do the voice over for the show!!! Explaining the situations.

England had a show like that called the Real A & E....about their Air Ambulance workers.....AWESOME SHOW on http://www.hulu.com/ 30 episodes.....its great! They show EVERY thing about the wounds from accidents...etc.......so be prepared!

I mean we have COPS here......Dallas SWAT and crazy DOG the Bounty Hunter.......so why not a great show about our fantastic doctors and nurses that work the ER's across America............each week visiting a different hospital in the states!!!!

Thats MY idea!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:10 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Thats a great idea A.Perry........I have a friend with two teenaged sons with autism...they are at the higher spectrum of it or something ( I still do not understand )

A show about families day to day lives living with Autism really sounds great.......and would help people like myself understand it more as some are high functioning children and some are not.

I would pitch that idea to the networks if I were you.....and maybe you and your family would be a part?
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:14 AM on Nov. 4, 2010