would you get offended

if people called you all kinds of names on here. they have done that in my groups and when you tell them you took offense their comment is this is a computer we don't even know you. but for some people this is their only form of release.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in About CafeMom

• For some women this is their form of release. Some women find it therapeutic to come on here and vent about their problems and even argue, debate, or fight with other women on here. In MO its considered a felony crime if its bullying. I wouldn't let it bother you. If the group is bothering you then either report it or just leave. There are a ton of groups on here.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 10:20 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• i just think its soo pathetic to be adult and parents and still judging ppl and calling names...oops was that a judgement too!
    gingerfargas

Answer by gingerfargas at 10:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• It is all just a childish thing. To take offense at being called a name is just as childish. Ignore them, as you dont really know them, nor do they know you. Words hurt ONLY when you LET them hurt you. True or not.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• vbruno: I understand that words only hurt when you let it but when they have everyone against you and you are already at the brinking point of depression what do you do. Like I said for some people this is there only way of support and only outlet to vent
    Anonymous