How many do they have/how many do you think they need?

Childrens -Pants? Shirts? Coats? Shoes? Dolls? Barbies? Games? My kids have too much..
We-my self and kids can't keep up with it.

My self-4 jeans and 9 dress pants, shirts a little bit but 8 pairs of shoes.

Just curious, it is so true we over indulge and I honestly don't want to be cruel but I am cleaning out my home, and organizing. If we don't use it, it has to go. Just curious on what you think.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I am getting better each day, I get rid of stuff. :)
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Cleaning out is always a good idea, but girl get more outfits to match up with those shoes!!!!

Answer by older at 12:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I wish I could let go of things more easily.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Tootoobusy, at first is was very, very hard, but trust me it is making me and my family feel better and it is so much nicer....

I usually give to someone who can use it or freecycle. I get it done, some items I even sell to make a penny... :)
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If you haven't worn the clothing during the past season - goes to the donate bag. You can containerize the toys and I bet the kids won't even miss them.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We have a billion ok not that many but lots of horses, stuffed animals, books, barbies lots and lots of stuff. My daughter has about 30 shirts, about 15 pairs of pants, 10 pairs of PJ's about 10 pair of shoes and this is after I went through all of her clothes and took 3 large garbage bags full of clothes, shoes and boots to a couple of little girls at my school. I have so many toys in the basement in totes and my daughter will go get something out of them every once in a while. I have taken lots to the Goodwill and we still have too much stuff. But getting rid of things makes life less stressful. Good for you for downsizing =)
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have to mention that where we live is not SHOPPING MALLS of any kind....! yeap you read right.. So our clothes & shoes shopping is done overseas, USA, Argentina... whatever we travel.............. we usually have 2 empty lugagges each, and those come back full..........
    We are allowed 23 kg per luggage....so plenty of stuff!

Another down side here is that because of my husband job, we attend a lots of events...and the people more or less are the same... SOOO... I don't repeat much the clothes!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2010