So, what do you think about the Shake Weight?

Was just watching the commercial. I wonder if it works. at least you can find it at walmart now...

americanadian25

Asked by americanadian25 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• handjobs are free and its the same motion lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Don't waste your money, I just threw mine in the garbage about a month ago. It doesn't work. After I bought it, I seen a segment on a local show that tests products, and they said there was no way it could do what it claims to do. I should have taken it back then, but I thought any motion is better than no motion. It will make your arms hurt, but I didn't have any luck with it.
    MaggieNSamsMom

Answer by MaggieNSamsMom at 12:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• haha. very true...
    americanadian25

Comment by americanadian25 (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have it and i cant get my arms to do what they are suppose to and not, ur suppose to only move certain parts but then again im retarded :D
    asweet_gurl04

Answer by asweet_gurl04 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Hubby and I just look at each other and laugh when the commercial comes on. I found it online several months before they started advertising it on TV. I thought it looked perverted (in a funny way) and knew it was a crock!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2010