Girl birthday party idea for a 9 years old girl?

My little daughter is turning 9 in December. We will invite about 10 girls at my house. I am looking for a unique party idea for the party. Please advise.

shirley198025

Asked by shirley198025 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• www.thepartyworks.com is a party supply website. Maybe you could check it out for some ideas.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• We had a manicuring party for my 8 years old. We rented a manicuring machine called iNail. It gives you a manicure with cute designs. It was really neat.
    All the girls loved it and it was a blast.

Check out their website for more info: http://www.iNailParty.com
    lizfriedman12

Answer by lizfriedman12 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I had a backwords party...Every thing was backwords
    mykidsrawesomee

Answer by mykidsrawesomee at 5:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I'm not having parties for my kids this year. I am going to let them invite one kid from their class and we're going to go to Disney for the day.
    melittler

Answer by melittler at 9:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I usually go to the Family Fun web site for my party ideas: games, decorations, food suggestions, etc. A "Spa Party" is fun though. You can hire someone or have some of your friends to come to your house to give manicures/pedicures. Provide masks for the girls to use on their faces. Cucumbers for their eyes. Party gifts can be a mini mani-pedi bag of polish, nail file, toe separator, etc. Play fun music in the background. Food can be healthy little sandwiches, veggies, fruit.
    cocosmama30

Answer by cocosmama30 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2008