christmas gifts...

do you buy each children the same amount of gifts or do you try and spend the same amount of money on each of them??? or how many gifts do you buy them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Holidays

• My kids are grown but this was eternal problem, having to count making sure there was an even spread. Even though they are adults I still do this, I get them about 10 things each, plus some $ in their stockings.

Answer by older at 12:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• roughly the same amount in both cost and numbers. We go holiday crazy and there are roughly 25 gifts between us, santa and my parents for each child. We personally spend about $250 on each
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I try to keep it 'even' but I don't necessarily keep track..
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Same in cost and number of gifts...within $20 or so.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 12:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• id try to get them the equal amount of presents and hopefully within the same price range
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Same amount as close as possible, and same size-they are 5 and 7 1/2 and so they see size, rather than how much something cost. So, if I have a big gift for one kid, even if it was only $20, I try to have a big gift for the other as well. As for amount, it varies, but usualy 12-14 from me/santa, then 3-4 from my mom. She is the only relative that gets our kids anything, thats why I get them lots myself(and from santa)
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We try to have the same number of gifts for all of them. Usually one or two major gifts then 10-12 smaller ones.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We do the same number of gifts for them. Sometimes that means the boys might get a few books because their gifts (11 and 13 year old boys) are more expensive than DD' (6)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• we try to spend the same amount and try to even it out at the same time. my oldest is over Santa but my youngers still believe so we can't say *well Santa spent the same amount of money on each of you * lol
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010