Does your dh ever do anything kinda dumb?

Today, I got up and made my hubby a lunch to take to work with him. He is working at a place that would be difficult for him to just run to the store and grab something. Well, I get the kids to school, come home and he is calling, so I pick up the phone. He tells me that he had left his lunch in his truck at the shop, and could I make him another one and bring to him? I said ok. I did not realize that he was going to be 20 miles outside of town when he asked me to do this. When I got there, I was almost sick from the winding roads tha I had to take. I told him that if he ever forgets his lunch again while on this jobsite, he would just have to starve that day because I was never coming out there again. I also told him that kids are the ones who forget their lunches, not grown men and that I am not his mama, so be sure to remember to get your lunch out of the truck when you get to the shop. Anyone elese have a dh that does this

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 12:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Forgetting your lunch does not seem that dumb. I forget things all the time. Asking you to bring it 20 miles is extremely DUMB.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I think everbody makes mistakes. I know when I worked I sometimes forgot my lunch. But I would never have asked anyone, including my husband, to drive 20 miles out their way. Wasn't there any place close by that he could of bought something?
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• his gambling scratch off binges. Just ridiculous.....
    Anonymous

• My husband always forget his medicine at the drug store. The I have to go out and get it before they close, because he gets off work after they close. Dumbass is going to die, from not taking his heart meds, because he can't get his head out of his ass. LOL
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Oh mine does dumb thing alright... It part of the manly nature.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• indeed. it is a man thing. my hubby forgets his lunch all the tiime
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• my husband used to forget stuff all the time until i stopped bailing him out...lol.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 12:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I am sorry I re -read your post and you answered my last question.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It's not just a man thing. Women have dumb moments also. It's a HUMAN thing.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• my fiancee is all they time forgetting little simple things and it drives me nuts!! its like come on babe use ur common sense
    asweet_gurl04

Answer by asweet_gurl04 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010