May sound weird...sorry....

I've taken 3 pregnancy tests (2 at home, 1 at Dr. office)...all positive...supposedly I'm about 10 weeks pregnant...I'm not sure that I feel pregnant...I've been very tired, my emotins have been insanely unstable, but I haven't had morning sickness...don't think I'm in denial, but maybe shock...I have a toddler, and it seems like I did feel pregnant with her, maybe because I found out 3 days before my first missed period. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel especially unhappy about it---just blank. Any thoughts? I go fpr U/S on Tuesday, maybe that will make it more "real"???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. You don't always get morning sickness. Congrats on the pregnancy!!
    Anonymous

• Morning sickness doesn't usually start until the 6th week. So you could still have time for that to hit you. ;) But it may not. Like the pp said, every pregnancy is different!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I never got morning sickness either... I'd consider us a lucky few. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I NVR HAD MORNING SICKNESS EITHER I DID HAVE TIMES WHEN I FELT NAUSIATED BUT THAT WAS AT 6 WEEKS AND IF UR TEN WEENS U MIGHT BE PAST THAT GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• my daughter and my current fetus (37 wks pregnant now) both did not give me morning sickness. I was nauseaous a lot but no real sickness.
    theroxy

Answer by theroxy at 11:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• when i found out i was preggo i had no symptoms at all. one day i just woke up went to the dollar store and while at the counter i noticed they had pregg tests for a dolla so i got like 5 just for the f of it. got home pee-ed on one and it was positive. but before that i could of done everything in the world and i still would be in the dark. my body never indicated a change for me to even suspect that i was expecting. now we're 16w2d strong and never felt better in my life. i love mommyhood.
    AmeerahsMommy09

Answer by AmeerahsMommy09 at 11:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Ugh I am uber jealous. I would have killed to be without morning sickness. I dont think it feels real even with morning sickness until you see it on the u/s
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I know how you feel. I found out I was pregnant this time around and I didn't really believe it up until yesterday when I heard the heartbeat and saw the ultrasound. I think that helps it seem more real especially if you have no pregnancy symptoms other than no period.
    TattooedBeauty

Answer by TattooedBeauty at 10:41 AM on Nov. 1, 2008