Anyone out there with an Aspergers child? If so, what were the first symptoms of having Aspergers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Kids' Health

• Check out the group. There is TONS of info in the group, just go search it in the Find Groups section.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 10:17 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Search it on google. Their are tons of info there that can really be helpful. Good luck!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• My son is 7 and has Asperger's but that was not his original diagnosis. he was originally diagnosed with ADHD and everyone said they thought there was more they were thinking bipolar, and I knew that wasnt right. there is TONS of info on Asperger's out there. Its a high functioning form of Autism....kids with Asperger's have alot of social inadequacies. There is a group on cafe mom for moms o kids withs Asperger's check it out
    vicky31mom

Answer by vicky31mom at 6:22 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I have an Autism Fact widget on my profile and Information links at the bottom that can help you better understand.
    MamaWorking

Answer by MamaWorking at 8:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2008

• My daughter has aspergers, she is 6 years old. we noticed something wasnt right when she was using big words the correct way and understanding them and she waves her arms up and down real fast saying aah aah aah at the same time. she was about 18 months old when we noticed it and she finally got diagnosed nov or dec of 2006.
    allybear2008

Answer by allybear2008 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2008