Where do you get your scrapbooking ideas?

My family and I have TONS of pictures and I want to scrapbook. But my mind goes blank as far as what background. So how do YOU do it?

mz_erica03

Asked by mz_erica03 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• If you look up on the internet how to start a scrape book it should tell you also michael's have nice things to use for scrap booking and you could buy in the store scrap book kits
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i use stampin ups catalog alot but i just go with what the theme of the pictures are..i just joined ustream and i stream live so u can watch what i do and talk to me live if u want to know more drop me an email.. pixiegurl40@yahoo.com

happy stampin
    anita
    chick-n-dee

Answer by chick-n-dee at 8:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I just asked the same question and will did not get to many answers. But try scrapbooking magazine and try www. scarpbook memories tv.com. As for background just want goes with pictures. school with school, holiday match the sheet with photos and decorations. Hope that helps. I am just like you with lots of photos and way behind but never start but be getting the supplies when on sale. I just want them to turn out right. Just keep it simple and whatever you think goes together should be fine.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2010