Which is more important to you?

How the PROCESS of getting issues/business done in DC is managed?

How FAST politicians can pass an agenda you agree with?

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The fact that an agenda that I agree with is passed it all.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 1:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• lol, i agree with ballewal!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 1:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• The process.

I'm mature enough to realize it's not all about me and what I want.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Process
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 1:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• The process. I'd go one step further too. What's that expression about slow and steady winning the race? I think it's about the quality of the product that is passed as well. The HCR is a prime example. 2000 pages and there are many who voted for it that can't tell you what's in it except the talking points. I would rather them take there time and do it right rather than rushing through garbage. Sorry did I go off topic?
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 1:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well, they go hand in hand. I need an agenda I can live with, with both sides fairly represented.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• The last two years have been about requiring speed. Conservatives unhappy with the recession and wanting Obama to change it in their manner. Liberals unhappy with the recession and unreasonably believing that Obama would come in and snap his fingers.

Honestly, I want process. I want a specific outline of intelligent processes in order to manage the economy. THEN I want to discuss social and education issues, and not in that order.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 1:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• An agenda that is good for everyone is most important.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would choose the first if I had to choose, I don't think anything is done well when hurried. However, the process whether hurried or dragged along needs to be done legally and up to ethical standards always.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

Honestly, I want process. I want a specific outline of intelligent processes in order to manage the economy. THEN I want to discuss social and education issues, and not in that order

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2010