I am so tired and I dont know why. What would you do in this situation? I feel like such a failure.

elizabeth5

Asked by elizabeth5 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Health

• You didn't give a situation .. you refer to one, but haven't shared it. Not enough information to give a response.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 1:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Go to a doctor and have yourself checked.

Answer by older at 1:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• chug a redbull
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You could be anemic. I went to the Dr last month and had blood drawn and found out I am low in iron, the reason for my low energy and being tired all the time. Best thing to do is make an appointment with your Doc.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have dealt with fatigue several times in my life - usually related to diet and/or stress and/or depression.

If I were you I would take an iron supplement and Vitamin B compound tablet each morning and make sure I got my heart rate elevated for at least 20 minutes each day. If I experienced no change after three weeks of this I would see a doctor.
    Allaye

Answer by Allaye at 1:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Dehydrated? Do you get enough to drink?
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 1:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Thanks for all the help. I called my doctor and I am ging in tomorrow. I think I just need to take better care of myself by drinking more water, getting some excersize and taking a multi vitamin.
    elizabeth5

Comment by elizabeth5 (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Definitely talk to your dr, get bloodwork. Could be thyroid or any other number of things..
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My low thyroid was kicking my butt n I never new I had an issue till I had blood work done.
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 4:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i agree, water, rest, good diet...
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2010