How do you get into professional blogging?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• My understanding is its really hard, time consuming, and take a long time to really make an income from it, unless like one person suggested ou are almost like a paid columnist.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You get enough follower to your blog and then you look for people who want to advertise .
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Or you blog for a company. For example my husband is a sports announcer but he also writes a blog that he gets paid for by another company.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I recently tried to break into blogging, but I find it hard to get paid! I think it would be better if you are an expert in a specific area.... and then a Journalism or English degree would help. One way to start is to write your blog, consistantly and develop a following and maybe get "discovered"! Good luck!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 2:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have a couple of blogs but am trying to find a "niche" so I can attract followers. I like to read the blogs of those honored with WebBlog awards aka "bloggies."
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2010