How do you married or nonmarried couples keep your marriage hot and spicy???

What do you moms do to keep thing hot

ToniT_of_2

Asked by ToniT_of_2 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow there are a lot of "how to spice up" questions today...I always try to throw in a roleplay now and then...like a maid, or stripper...we just got a stripper pole in our bedroom and I am having a blast and so is DH =)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'm unpredictable and I like to try new things.  I'm always pushing my sexual boundaries and my husband is very happy to explore them with me lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I step out of my box every know and then and do something he would like.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well, we don't do it everyday. Sex experts say that couples who have too much sex burn out much quicker than couples who hold out for a few days here & there. Sex with your partner can apparently burn out easily. Always leave a little mystery too...

we both enjoy sex with each other...a lot. I think that really helps...

we can both get grumpy with each other if we've gone too long without it & we both know this. Things can get busy sometimes. If we noticed we're stressed out, we stop everything & have some great sex. It always helps.

we talk & flirt a lot with each other. We're always playing slap & tickle. We'll flash each other sometimes, just to be silly....and to look forward to things later (of course, not when DD is around). Teasing each other is a sure way to get laid later.

We'll rent a hot & spicy movie (not porn) but a movie we know might have some sex in it. DH is LOVING that new HBO gangster show!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'm a freak in bed so there isn't much I wont try;) My fiance loves it.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Oh boy i do alot of that and we sometime do things to each other and we like to do it in diff places.....(Think out side the Box)
    ToniT_of_2

Comment by ToniT_of_2 (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Be honest to each other and explore new things without holding back. Also, always to try to have fun with any activity we do together. I loved the question.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2010