Regardless who paid for what ... which things in your home do you consider yours?

For me, that's pretty much everything in the kitchen.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Everything !
    chickychatter

Answer by chickychatter at 1:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• After being married for over 17 years and having 3 daughters, I consider NOTHING mine and mine alone. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• you should look at this way everything is equally both yours and your husband
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 1:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• After 38 years of marriage everything in my home is equally mine and hubby's

Answer by older at 1:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Really the only things that are MINE as things my spouse wouldn't use, such as my hair straightener or my clothes.

In conversation, when someone isn't behaving as they should, everything I have to clean is MINE... such as.... "Why did you write on MY wall with crayons?" or "Please don't climb on MY couch!". LOL!!!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 1:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My clothes, my toiletries, my jewelry, the books and music I brought to the relationship. The rest is either his (same sort of stuff) or ours the rest. Oh, and the Cheez-its and the 1% Lactaid milk are mine.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It is equal now, we have been together too long.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I consider my car mine and his car his. LOL. Oh, and MY antique desk that has been in my family since I was little, and MY grandma's Cupie dolls she left me when she passed away. The rest I don't really care either way.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 1:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My makeup, my clothing, shoes & accessories, some hygiene stuff... my jewelry... but other than that, everything is SHARED
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 1:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• my books and my ipod(well it is purple and he prefers his black one) - pretty much any other thing is ours :) makeup and clothes are a given as he would not want them lol. we share everything
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2010