18 month old son

How does your little boy wake up? right away ready to rock& roll or likes to snuggle & is sleepy? My guy he opens his eyes & jumps out of bed right away! haha wants to get into everything its cute.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• BUMP, BUMP, BUMP! I thought my kid was the only one ready to jump outta his crib and claim the day while I'm still rubbing sleep outta my eyes! LOL! If I have to wake him up, he needs about 20 mins in his crib to himself to "wake up," otherwise, he is a whiny butt. If he beats me to see the sun arise, it's all smiles, breakfast, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and out the door to the park! He's 2 y/o now, but let me tell ya, he's kept me more on my toes than when I had a full time job outside of home! LOL!
    Jam0418

Answer by Jam0418 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Sometimes he'll wake up a little whiny and that's when he'll cuddle up and be all snuggly. I understand - I'm not that much of a morning person either. Most days though, he's ready to go go go!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Mine wakes up and gets to runnin! He is SO funny, mornings are the best because he is so happy and curious :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• at 18 months my baby would wake SO CRABBY.. every morning and still from every nap - it could last from 30 minutes to 3 hours.. he was just a bear...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My 18 month old wakes up and says heyyy mama! He gives me a big smile like he's so happy to see me, then he hits the floor and checks on his good girl as he call her, she's his boxer Allie! He just loves her:) Then he's into everything and ready for breakfast.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• awwww cute stories
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010