Is it possible that i could have ovulated and had sex at the right time!!?? adult content

Hello everyone- I know I probably sound really dumb and this is my first time asking a question here. I really hope this isn't tmi (even though I feel like it is and am blushing as I write this). To start with I had a missed miscarriage on October 17, 2010. The doctor figures I was around 5 weeks 6 days but that because of extemely low hcg levels it was not a viable pregnancy. Well he gave us the go ahead to try again when we felt ready since I did not require a d&c. So we figures no time like the present! So I start to check cm and cp. Around the 29th of Oct. I got what I thought was ewcm and my cp was slightly high, soft, and slightly open (but I have had 3 kids and it always feels a little open) this continued for 3 more days till the 1st of November. At which time my cp was very high(almost couldn't touch it) and very soft (sponge like) and very open. But had all negative opks. What do you think? We had sex all days.

tonidrum214

Asked by tonidrum214 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• anything is possible.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• youll just have to wait about ten days and then try to take a prednancy test.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If you are, I bet it's a girl! Boy sperm are faster, but girl sperm are stronger, so if you are having sex often, chances are that the boy sperm are worn out and the girl sperm will get to the egg and be able to penetrate better! If you are only having sex intermittently you will probably have a boy!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010