Which would you rather get for your 13th Anniversary?? I cant decide if i want a GORGEOUS new dining set,OR a laptop??

Our 13th Anniversary is in December...
i am torn between asking for a BEAUTIFUL 8 seat dining set (marble top,counter height,leather seats) or,a laptop computer
i figure,the dining set,will benefit the WHOLE family...
the laptop,is so i can be in the same room with everyone,and go on the internet,as opposed to being holed up in DH's office.
HOPING i dont sound selfish!! i'm just looking for honest opinions...which would YOU rather get???

amber.5.2010

Asked by amber.5.2010 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would go with the table because it wil last longer. in 10 yrs you will still have a nice table and the computer will be outdated. you could pass it down - the kids could say "that is what mom got for their 13th anniversary." jmo
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• ooo thats hard! I would get the dinning room table. Hoildays are coming and it would be nice to have for everyone.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would do the dining set. It would benefit everyone but it would probably make you feel like an awesome hostess as well!!! Always good to have a self-esteem boost! If you already have a computer why not, :0) Happy Anniversary!

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'd ask for one as an anniversary gift and then the other for a birthday gift.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Apparently I need to raise my bar a bit. My 13th anniversary was in September and I got a lovely homemade card! :)
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't want either. I always thought anniversary presents are supposed to be kind of "frivolous" luxury items that you normally wouldn't get... like jewelry, etc.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i'd definitely go for the dining room set. (i have internet on my phone, so laptop isn't necessary.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• LAPTOP!!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• The laptop.
    You will use the dining set occassionally and the laptop a dozen times a day.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Anniversary is a you day. Your DH is suppose to get something special for you not the family. I say laptop.

Me I ask for real Jewelry

Answer by louise2 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2010