Do you have a secret crush?

I am happily married and would never mess with that. BUT there is a guy at work that comes to our office maybe 2-4 times a year. Not sure what it is about him... but I have crazy crush on him. I feel myself blush when he is talking to me.

He is cute, married and not a clue that I feel this way... OMG I would die if he knew... Does anyone else have a School Girl Crush?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Not now, because I no longer work there, but at my old office we had a computer techie that would come when we had comp issues. His name was Elan and he was beautiful. All the women would pretend to be so interested in what he was doing just so we could chat and stare at him. God he was gorgeous...but sadly he moved to New York.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Lol, Not me but I can see that happening. I dont think its anything to be ashamed of. i look sometimes but know I cant touch :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I don't... I probaly don't get out of the house and meet enough people to crush on anyone. I think my DH does though. He would never call it a "crush" but I know he enjoys the company of one of the girls that works next to him. In my opionion, his is a (non-threating to me) crush.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 2:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• No. Mostly because I'm not 16 anymore.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2010