Can anyone help plz?

Tomorrow night i am throwing a Halloween party for the kiddies and we have a few game ideas but now I'm thinking that its not enough games, anyone have any ideas for games and or decorations..?

AmFam5

Asked by AmFam5 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Entertainment

• IF YOUR ARE GOING TO HAVE A PUNCH BOWL I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR KEEPING THE PUNCH COLD WITH ICE!!!! GET PLASTIC GLOVES AND WASH THEM AND FILL THEM WITH DRINKING WATER, TIE THE WRIST PART WITH A GOOD KNOT OR RUBBERBAND AND PUT THEM IN THE FREEZER JUST RIGHT SO THEY CAN FREEZE IN THE SHAPE OF A HAND. WHEN THEY ARE FROZEN CUT OFF THE LATEX GLOVE AND PLOP THEM IN THE PUNCH BOWL.........LOOKS COOL AND CREEPY! DO THIS AS GUESTS ARRIVE.(YOU CAN ALSO DO THIS IF U FIND A SEALED MASK. I DID IT A FEW YEARS AGO AND PPL TRIPPED OUT!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• bobbing for apples...

Anonymous

• If you don't want to deal with the mess of bobbing for apples, hang them up instead. The first person to get a bite out of their apple - without using hands - wins.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 1, 2008