Any Cosmetologist here? I need some help!!

I just got my cosmetologist license, and i want to get started ordering some color, and other things. I just dont know where to start... How do i start getting magazines so i can order stuff??

Brittney20

Asked by Brittney20 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm not a cosmetologist but I know here in WNY there are several stores that are open ONLY to licensed stylists and cosmetologists....they tend to be close by the actual schools. I would look for a location like that so you can buy local and just get what you need to get started. Good Luck
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You can go to beauty supply stores to get your colors there, Aerial, Sally's. As far as magazines you can probably look that up online, google it. :)
    pios6

Answer by pios6 at 2:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• First step is to acquire a MAC pro card. You can youtube instructions or check out www.macpro.com
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 2:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Behindthechair.com is a good place to start, I think. Also check out beauty supply stores in your area.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2010