I walked into the living room to find ds (5) and his bff kissing.....

The floor! yup they were both kissing the floor.... lol. i had to call them weird. and yes the bff is a girl. not that it matters much. when i asked them why.. they didnt know.. it was just for fun i guess.. with a million toys laying around they are kissing the floor. What insanely silly thing has your little one done lately??

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 2:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My 5 year old was practicing his karate moves on the refrigerator today. What a weirdo.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Lol, they were practicing ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• my ds licks the sides of his playpen...idk why he just does lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My DS likes to chase this ONE girl around at church and tells her he loves her. Hes almost 2 and a half.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My ds likes to scoot around on his but all over the floor. he wont crawl at all but bouy he pulls up and walks along things and scoots on his butt.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My 5 year old brought a baby pumpkin home from Pumpkin Works and we set it on the front porch. Well I took my 3 year old out the next morning to wait on the bus and she says "Whos pumpkin is this"? I said, "Sissys".. She says, "Well can we lick it"?! LOL
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My 7yo did this the other day, her 'boyfriend' was watching tv in her room and we heard her close the door so we went in to check and she was stripping...crazy kid. No more boys in her room.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Got me there. LOL Kids do crazy things some times.

Answer by louise2 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• oh they have been caught kissing each other before by her dad (he was not happy!) that time they were "pretending they had just gotten married" which upset him more... the adult mind thinking of what else you do after you get married.
    AmaliaD

Comment by AmaliaD (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• butt scooters are cute! i know a kid that never crawled, scooted and table/furnature walked - she just skipped that crawling thing.
    AmaliaD

Comment by AmaliaD (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010