intense dizziness?

I am 27 weeks pregnant right now. I sometimes experience dizziness. Almost like a spacey feeling. I ate a snack drink some water and laid on my left side I even put my feet up but nothing seem to help. What could this be the?

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 2:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had that when I was pregnant. The doctor said it was "swooning". Your baby acts as a cork and sometimes slows the blood flow.
    CarlyCo

Answer by CarlyCo at 2:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would try to call your doctor. It could just be blood pressure up but when I was preganet with my third one I did not know anything was wrong but my iron count was down to 7 and very dangerous and had to have blood transfusions so I tell everyone if you are having problems get checked out. That what doctors are for.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i agree wirh momindiana, call your doctor see whats going on. that happened to me, i use to gets dizzy and hot like if i needed air so i felt very overwhelmed. i went in for a check-up and my doctor said it was because i wasn't eating well. sometimes just a little snack isn't enough. you may need a full meal and/or more calories in your diet to keep you and the baby's energy up. hope this helps! **TaKe Care**
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2010