what is the weirdest thing your kid does?

i guess the weirdest thing ds is doing now (he is 5) is making up pretend words... then sticking with them and their invented meanings... he will actually get mad if you dont remember what they mean. also he insists on getting into the recycling and building forts and walls out of the trash boxes. yuck!

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 2:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh My Mommies! My son fits right in. He is 6 yrs old and he recently came up with his own word.....Mystitious....when something is mysterious AND suspicious!!

The weird thing I think he does is during commercials he HAS to do headstands against my wall on my bed, never his...OR he HAS to do head stands the living room, he moves his little recliner and same thing.....against the wall.

Heck, maybe he was suspended inside my womb upside down in there and he is used to that? I don't know, but he also uses old boxes....like the kind from Save-Alot where you box your food up...he uses them for ramps on his cars or draws on them....no matter how gross they seems to be and I have to make him throw those out.

Oh, he also has to recolor some of his cars with his markers. Lays them on cardboard,( to dry on after ) and then takes his markers and colors them and makes some cammo,etc. I did not know til after the fact!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• toe walks,he's autistic. I don't know how his calves don't hurt!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• mine scoots around on his but.he refuses to crawl
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My son (5yrs) likes to walk around bobbing his head and roaring like a dinosaur. Or skip around the house making this annoying ringing sound. He is autistic and the doctors say it's normal, but it does get annoying at times.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• my son climbed into the toilet!!!! He is 17 months old and just a crazy lil guy.... he loves water and loves to climb
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• wow climbing into the toilet is pretty strange, we might have a winner, my son also makes those weird noises, toe walks, but docs say it isnt autism, he is just a little different, i bet when he is older we will figure out what it is.
    AmaliaD

Comment by AmaliaD (original poster) at 2:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• weirdest... hmm... lately saying his grandpa was in his closet - he's still scared of his room now.. most irritatting, asking the same question 4 times in a row...or more..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My son sucks his knuckle and rubs his nipple while falling asleep. It's odd to me about the nipple part.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My 3yr old son will build out of anything, like boxes, books, toys...anything and he could be making a house or a plane or a castle or a train. He has also just discvered the disney film wall e so often pretends to be the wall e robot which can become qyite annoying!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010