what would you say to someone that always agrees with the person they are talking to . you know when you hear them tell one person something and something totaly different to someone else on the same subject. ( if anyone has been paying attention to my questions yes i know i need new friends)

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I can completely understand. It seems like everytime I meet a new friend this happens...I am a good hearted nice person and I guess our dilemma gives the exact meaning that good people get taken advantage of. When this has happened to me which is quite recent with a neighbor that acted like we were best friends but then started acting funny and hanging out with the one person she talked the most crap about....that about says it all. I guess we both need new friends...lol
    Justme6944

Answer by Justme6944 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would ask them if they are just two faced or just so insecure that they can not have an opinion of their own.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I've had friends like that and soon learned those type people are very scared they would lose their friends if they didn't agree with them, even if one was right and the other wrong. But, there is a way of agreeing to disagree...its all in the wording, and you won't lose your friends.Words, and the way you use them is what makes the difference. It takes practice and patience. And still there are times you will mess up [ I do ], but don't quit. Keep trying.
    discover

Answer by discover at 2:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't ask them anything. It's not my business or my place to regulate how others act.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Ye syou do need new friends go to a different place this time and find some.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010