Would you like it if your spouse bought you maternity clothes?

We've had quite a few guys purchase maternity clothes for their spouses. I think it's so sweet and awesome of them to be so thoughtful. So I was just wondering how you would actually feel about it.

MommyAppelseed

Asked by MommyAppelseed at 2:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't mind it. Once I started to gain weight and not fit into my clothes me and my DH went maternity clothes shopping and I didn't really feel like doing it so he actually picked out all my maternity clothes. I thought it was cute and sweet that he was so into it. I think it made him feel more connected to me and the pregnancy.
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would love it. I always love when my husband brings me something home, if its flowers, shes or just a case for my ipod.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would love it! It would mean he knew my body was changing, and that it was important to me to look my best. It would also mean he felt he was part of the process. =D

How excellent!
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 2:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well, me personally, no...because I'm not pregnant!! lol But yes I think it is sweet that a husband would buy maternity clothes for his pregnant wife. It's better than them complaining about spending the money on them like my ex did when I was pregnant.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I meant to type shoes
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• LOL, my husband?...no. He would get me something I hated, and then I would feel I needed to wear it to thank him for being so considerate.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• @Sue118: Well, we know why he is now your ex, huh?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My husband did when we first found out for a mothers day present.. I thought it was adorable.. although what he picked was bad!!! I never told him
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• probably not b/c i dont think he would pick something id like. but id love the thought!
    AgentBrez

Answer by AgentBrez at 2:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• As long as I was pregnant I would like it.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010