When you check your kids pockets before doing the laundry, what was the weirdest/ funniest/ most disgusting/ oddest thing you found so far?

Until now there're just hankies with big bogies (luckily), but I heard of dead frogs, sticky liquorish with hair on it and squashed blueberries.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• The worst was a banana peel. I asked later why it was in his pocket and he said because there wasn't a trashcan around....

Oh well, at least he remembered my lessons on not littering!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My 3yr old had a frog!!! Thankfully it was still alive. =) My 10 yr old had a gooey caramel. 5yr old had a tampon. Oh, and once I found 2 $100 bills in my now 10 yr olds pocket! He was 2 at the time. LMAO kids put the wierdest things in their pockets.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 2:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• When my son was in his teens just starting high school, I found a letter from a girl practically giving herself to him if he wanted, I thought it would be something to show him when he gets older, he is now 23, I am waiting for the right time to do this, lol!

Answer by older at 2:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Wow, Caoimhe_Oona, I want to do your kid's laundry, talk about a tip! LOL The weirdest thing I have found was a handful of shell casings. We had moved out to the country and our youngest went around in the woods collecting them. Before we had lived there it was used as a shooting range so she had at least 50 in her pockets.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• just the darn crayons tht melt all over everything. dh does laundry and no i dont think he checks pockets!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2010