Acne?

this is my 3rd pregnancy and i am 16.5 weeks. i have had horrible acne! growing up i had acne, mainly in the T zone. this time its my forehead and cheeks. i didnt have acne with my other pregnancies. just curious if anyone else has dealt with this.

AgentBrez

Asked by AgentBrez at 2:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have dealt with it. The best thing I found to use was plain soap and water.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• it is very common in pregnancy and each pregnancy is different, so you can't compare to your previous ones. Just have a good skin care routine, washing morning and night, moisturizing and exfoliating 3x/week.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 2:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It's just your hormones. It will get better after you give birth. I got acne on my best HORRIBLY when I was pregnant. I'd never had it there before. I still have some scars from popping the pimples. FYI, DON"T do that! lol. Get a good acne cream, and just deal with it. Hormones pretty much suck.
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 2:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• #1 baby none, # 2 & 3 for 3 1/2 months. Not any fun either.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I read how long did morning sickness last ***** IGNORE ABOVE ANSWER duh . But NO I didn't get acne with any of my pregnancies, guess I was lucky, but as you can see I got damn sick.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I used the microdermabrasion kit from mary kay it helps get the dead skin off and seemed to work well.
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You're not supposed to use any acne medication while pregnant because it can be absorbed into the skin. Stick to the soap and water. Having a bit of an issue with it now but it come and goes.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 3:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010