It's our anniversary this Friday, what should we do?

We are low on funds and can't afford much. Normally I would say let's just stay home and have a good time with the kids, but right now, we really need some time together. I just suffered a really devestating miscarriage and things have been difficult between us. We need some time alone. The kids can't stay the night anywhere. All we have are my parents and my son is severely allergic to their pets.

Any suggestions?

CJM_SHM

Asked by CJM_SHM at 2:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• there u go ask the brother in law to watch the kids and go for a nice long walk with the hubby and stop for some hot coco or coffee
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• MOVIE NIGHT IS ALWAYS FUN! Go to blockbuster together, order some pizza, and enjoy each others company. If you have two t.v.'s the kids can watch on theirs and you and your husband on yours.
    Shanti0327

Answer by Shanti0327 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• How about asking your parents to watch your kids at your house? Perhaps you could trade. They could watch the kids at your house and you and your husband could have a movie night at their house, just the two of you. And congratulations on your anniversary. I've celebrated 27 anniversaries and it's still not easy some of the time.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• rent a movie, put the kiddos to bed, and have pizza together :) make it romantic and light a candle!
    hotmama83227

Answer by hotmama83227 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I forgot to mention, my brother in law lives with us........how do I kick him out of the house? LOL! He has no friends here yet, so he pretty much is home if hes not working :(
    CJM_SHM

Comment by CJM_SHM (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2010