Pets not Allowed...

at hotels, have you ever snuck your furry friend in anyways, esp the ones that don't make any noises?

I love hotels with back doors ;-) I'm not leaving my kitty in the car all night. What are they gonna do?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 3:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pets

• Whenw e have had trouble finding a pet friendly hotel, we snuck our cat in. Sometimes a pet friendly hotel just isnt avaliable in certin areas and they get full fast. I just knew if we left our cat in the truck over night by himself he would tear our truck up...
    SierraLynn

Answer by SierraLynn at 3:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I agree... Some people are highly allergic to pets, so to sneak one in just doesn't seem right. Instead, do your research and find a pet friendly hotel before you leave.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• we always look for pet friendly hotels if we have to travel with ours.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• There are some hotels that allow pets. Why not try to find one?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would worry more about people who are allergic than about the pet. My five year old can't even walk in to a house with a cat or he starts having trouble breathing. He's already gone to the ER because of it, and that time, he wasn't even in the same room as the cat. If he touches one, his palms blister.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would find a pet-friendly accomodation or a pet-sitter. I agree with the other moms that it is a health issue for those with allergies.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I was traveling back from Colorado and I was short on money and had to sneak my dog into a hotel. She's a good dog. So it worked out the worse the hotel would do is probably just kick you out. But also, It would be best to just Find a hotel that allows Pets
    newMAMAbear

Answer by newMAMAbear at 4:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• we always stay in hotels that allow pets! usually theres a fee but most are reasonable
    hotmama83227

Answer by hotmama83227 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'd just find a hotel that will allow them. They are out there.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• hilton hotels usuallt allow pets and also all the 4star r higher almost always allow pets
    uyatsiz

Answer by uyatsiz at 8:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010