what would you consider the best

I heard different opinions on what is the best hair style after fourty? I am undecided i really dont know long or short and i have a round face, what would look better? I had it long all my life and need some input it would be appreciated thank you

gianna530

Asked by gianna530 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Personally I say wear what makes you feel best. Or ask the stylist. I like to wear my hair just past shoulder length, but the husband like it when I let it grow longer. The stylist says either for me. So in the summer I do mine and the winter I do his.
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 4:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• There is no "best" for everyone. Short or long, curly or wavy really depends on the person, their hair condition, their face shape and their willingness to work on the hair each day.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i truly agree ,my husband wanted and likes it long so do i but i feel i am tired of the style and the time it takes to do my hair right now is pass shoulder middle of my back and i want to make sure when i cut it is not a horror i have a round face
    gianna530

Comment by gianna530 (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My face is very round and I wear glasses.
    If your ike me you can't even find a good picture in any magazines either.
    Remember: Hair grows back- But if your not sure how long you want it- Start slow and ask them to take of 1/3,1/4.1/2 inch don't go all short real fast.
    Irontontiger

Answer by Irontontiger at 1:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010