• In the Spotlight:

anyone like their messy house?

anyone out there that DOES NOT care that their house is always a mess?

anyone refuse to vacumm, wash dishes, wash laundry?

justgg

Asked by justgg at 10:57 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I don't mind my house being messy, but I do pick up and keep things from getting nasty. Vacuuming sometimes gets put off, but dishes and laundry are generally kept up with. Folding clean laundry is my big lazy area.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 10:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I dont refuse to but I can say c-m is why I have a sink full of dinner dishes waiting on me lol
    Anonymous

• Uh, ewww! I don't like housework, but it is a necessary evil!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I haven't been doing much since I got preggo. But I try to get clutter taken care of, and things that I know need to be done. I don't jump and do dishes after dinner though, and a few other things aren't done, but it isn't obvious that it needs to be. I like things to be picked up, just incase any visitors pop on by. I feel SO bad for my younger cousins. Their parent's don't clean, and the house is TRASHED. I would be embarrassed to have friends over or post pictures with the house in the background on myspace like they do. >_
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 11:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• It's one thing that is never ending,,house work..My house is not spotless,,but it is not messy either,,it;s lived in I call it

Answer by louise2 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i've gone on strike a couple times but can't handle it i usually start slamming dishes around and mumbling under my breath i hate cleaning but if i don't know one else will i hate it.
    humboldtmama21

Answer by humboldtmama21 at 2:25 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I clean EVERYDAY and have nothing to show for it. With a 2yr old and a cat it gets pretty pointless. But my house is small and if things dont get done it gets really messy. I mop the kitchen and clean the bathroom at least 2 times a week and I hate it! I am a sahm and if I dont keep things up I feel guilty. As much as I hate cleaning I think it would drive me nuts to live that way. lol It would be nice though to sit around all day watching HGtv and doing nothing! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:15 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I have a sign I made on the computer placed right by my entrance door......This house is clean enough to be healthy and messy enough to be happy. The way I see it is, if my house is too messy for you, then please don't come back. I don't like company anyway. lol
    kaylasgabesmaw

Answer by kaylasgabesmaw at 9:38 AM on Jan. 7, 2009