6 Months

My husband & I have been ttc for 6 months, still not pregnant. Hard when you see people around you getting pregnant the first month they try. I'm 27, he is 30. We are healthy. Why taking so long? I know it can take up to a year, but every month it gets pretty depressing. Terrified we will be infertile. I had LEEP surgery and worried it will affect it. Anyone else had to ttc for over 6 months?

isabellem

Asked by isabellem at 3:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It took us almost 11 with our first. Good Luck.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i know EXACTLY how you feel. it took me and my hubby a yr. and a half to get pregnant and i also was seeing friends and family members getting pregnant left and right. that part's hard because you really want one and havent got one yet, but dont get discouraged, From what i read your not suppose to worry about being infertile until youve been trying for a whole year...so i wouldnt jump to those conclusions yet. all i can say is just try to relax and don't stress or worry over anything. Just enjoy the baby making process and you'll have a bun in the oven soon enough :) you two are both healthy and young so don't worry..it'll happen! :-) Remember POSITIVE thoughts! hope this helps! **Good Luck**
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2010