I am curious did you vote Yesterday?

Yes, I voted and alway voted Democratic until this year! I vote even when I am not sure about the new incombents! I get frustrated by Politics and I am quite aware of it all. I am glad Congress is all Republicans and we have a new Speaker of the House. I was tired of Pelosci! Maybe now we may be able to clean up Obamas mistakes! I hope all the New Republicans can get our Government back to the People and stop the enslavement to Communism thinking! Down with Obamas third world ideals for America to become a country of slaves! And allwo Nonlegals Aliens to vote! Keep America a powerful Nation under G*D! Not under His Terrorism and slavery!His ideals were to enslave Americans by the Government! Its not what America is all about. Hope People who voted for Obams in 2008 wont make the same mistake in 2012! Because America was not meant to be like Cuba or India! Or where ever Obamas ideals came from. Viva USA!

emmidr

Asked by emmidr at 3:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• april fools

Anonymous

• No, I did not. I do not follow politics close enough to make an informed decision. Besides, if I am to believe all the commercials shown to me this election season, everyone running was a lying, cheating, dirtbag out to screw the American people.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Nope
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes. And concerning the rest of your post...hmmmm? Um, feel better now that you vented?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You have got to be kiding me. Unbelievable. Where did you get all that stuff? Does the John Birch Society still have living ,breathing old dudes from the 50's brainwashing people? LOL.
    WOW

Yes,I voted.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• eye rolling

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• yup voted early.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 5:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Nope, b/c I am a firm beliver that our political leaders are already picked by bloodline, not votes. The way my voice gets heard is by the way I live my life.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 5:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• So I'm guessing you didn't get enough of this question being asked yesterday? I voted, I don't vote party lines, I hate both parties equally. I firmly believe the time of the two-party system is over, and that this country would be better off if we had a third party (say Libertarian) to break things up. I'm also a firm believer that people should be given a civics and spelling/grammar test before being allowed to vote...
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2010