I need some ideas on how to make some extra money...

I'm looking for anything right now, Online surveys... anything!! JUST PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS LEGIT!!

Shanti0327

Asked by Shanti0327 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• It's a good time to sell outgrown things on ebay and craigslist. If you have winter coats, clothes, toys, holiday decorations and such your famnily has outgrown you can try craigslist first, since it's free, and if not put it on ebay. You only get charges fees when it sells, and even them you don't get invoiced for 30 days. You can use a little bit of your earnings to buy used items at thrift stores and such to resell and keep the rest as profit.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Check out our Earnings In A Basket Blog, For Ideas to work from home:-)
    Earnings In A Basket
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• There's always raking leaves and shoveling snow. I know it doesn't sound like fun, but think of the exercise you'll be getting. I'm going to rake my neighbors leaves tonight, but it's because I want them for composting. : )
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 4:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Try Juice Plus. www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com I love this job! Completely legit company.
    Let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to help.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

I make really good money, and I have lots of fun while selling Scentsy. Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I got my two part time jobs at www.care.com and www.sittercity.com. Use the pulldowns to see the different categories like pet care, house sitting, and even "care gigs" that don't really fit in the other categories. Also use your zipcode. The closer you live to a big city the more jobs are listed. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would soo love to help you. Right now the wellness company that I work for is hosting a $1,000 incentive program. That is a nice hunk of change right in time for Christmas!! You don't have to sell, stock or ship anything and I promise you that it is 100% legit!
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I am in Direct Sales w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it! November joining special is $24.99 plus $10.00 s&h. You can earn that back in 30 days, plus get $25 in gold dollars from Gold Canyon to use on any product you would like, and never make another payment again! I love this business, its fun, easy and rewarding! msg me if you would like more info!

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Do you like to write? Contact me if you're interested in doing freelance writing.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2010