Are you happy with the outcome of yesterday?? Did anything pass that you wished didnt or vice versa??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm also [majorly] disappointed that Prop. 19 failed. I put in a lot of effort to help it pass, and put a lot at stake (coming out of the "pot closet," so to speak). We'll try again in 2012, though.
    SotilSol

Answer by SotilSol at 11:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Wish Reid and Boxer were out..but otherwise..im satisfied..now we have to continue to watch
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• No I wasn't happy, I wanted Alex Sink to win and Rick Scott won for Florida governor. They also are going to repeal the class size amendment that was passed years ago, they voted yes to repeal it.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• California shocks me like always! Brown really ? California is broke and all they keep doing is picking people who do not know simple math.

Colorado is starting to get closer to CA, they are full of liberals in Denver :(
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 5:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• YESSS..for the most part. I'm happy with our governor, though he's not who I voted for. I'm happy that we (Republicans) now have majority in the house and we picked up enough Senate seats to stop all the liberal spending. We didn't have any props here in TX.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 5:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• The only other wish I had would be not having to choose between two career politicians for Senator of Missouri. It was like deciding to drown in a vat of phlem, or being mauled to death by a blind lion.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 4:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Basically things are mixed with me. I'm glad that Pelosi will no longer be the head witch in the House. What an embarrassment.  She won't be able to stamp her feet and turn off the lights to show her power..lol 
    My state was mixed in results.  We are still waiting to hear on some important races. 

Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I hear ya Gammie... but I chalk it up to liberal CA moving into the state.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I am very unhappy with the results of FL. I don't have anything against Republicans but Republicans ruled FL this time around and of course, it's the really no-good crooked ones that got elected. The guy just got elected as our governor, Rick Scott, is now being investigated for Medicaid fraud, but he refuses to talk about it. Obviously he's hiding something because if you aren't hiding anything, you'd be more than happy to talk about it and make it known you did nothing wrong! The people that voted for him KNEW about this while he was running and they STILL voted for him. Makes me sick.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• yes I am.
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2010