The perfect example of christianity?

"I just believe. I don't question the Bible or anything about God. For me it's simple."

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 3:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Religious Debate

• It is that simple.... man makes it so much more complicated.
    I believe in the Word of God because HE IS THE WORD. :-) Am I following blindly? Absolutely not...I am following with my eyes WIDE OPEN and seeing and receiving HIS amazing LOVE !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• And.. this is an issue for you enlightened people because??? Why does it matter to you if their beliefs are just that simple-if they believe with their heart? Aren't you all the ones always saying "don't judge me" and living life to your standards? Is this another, gee- Christians are stupid posts where all the regulars that need a high five come out and laugh and point? How very enlightened of you all... congrats!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 5:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i'm guessing you're quoting a CMer, right? big deal. leave her alone..or whoever you quoted. is she/he pissing in your pansies, or just bugging you because you're an atheist? not everyone has to qualify their beliefs in the same way you do your disbeliefs.
    you disagree, we get it. next..
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I often think to myself how Christians are bashed so much on here and are said to be so judgemental and all that jazz, but for the most part what I see are those who accusing these things about Christians are the most judgemental people out there (not all, there are some of you who do not do this) and the Christians take it all in stride and for the most part are showing love and compassion (again, not all, but most of the Christians)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 5:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Just believing is all that is required, but that doesn't negate the legitimacy of the belief.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Jesus is the perfect example of Christianity and he questioned lots of things just like most Christians do, just like most people do.

Do you ever question your beliefs? You seem as close minded as the person you quoted. Birds of a feather....

Anonymous

• The perfect example of Christianity? No. The perfect example of a Bible Thumper? Yes.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• That does not just happen in Christianity.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• no there can be no "perfect" example of Christianity b/c no one is perfect. so her faith is simple for her, lucky her...i wish mine was simple, it must be nice & easy.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You may not be "bashing" or "picking" on someone, but you're mocking someone for not needing 321564698436132136546213265324 facts to just..... believe.
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010