How organized are you??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 4:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am extremely organized - Its the gremlins who live in my walls that come out at night and make everything look like a tornado blew through!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I try to be fairly organized as I have 6 children. When sorting the laundry for each child, I use a worktop and do 2 rows of 3 starting with the pile for the oldest child. I do the same sort of thing when I'm dishing dinner up too lol. With 8 of us to think about, it's a case of trying to keep a regular routine in place that works. I just wish it worked all the time though lol
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Does controlled chaos count? Seriously, I am organized, but to most people it doesn't look that way.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Very, I am an independent consultant for Premier Designs Jewelry, I am starting another business that involves photography and making scrapbooks for other people. My husband and I own a lawn care company that is 16 years old plus I am a mother of two very active girls so I have to be extremely organized.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Not as organized as I would like to be. Not as organized as I used to be with some things. But the kids toys are organized and the proper accessories stay with their toys at the end of the day. It's not in one big jumbled up mess. My paperwork is where I have been lacking. But my hubby and I tackled that today, now we just have to file a bunch of things after bedtime and shread away.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• when it comes to somethings very- school, kids school stuff, but other than that not at all. It's annoying and I'm pretty sure I got it from my mother.
    lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Not as organized as I used to be, but not living in a mess of clutter either.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• More organized than I have ever been and not near what I need to be.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Not as organized as I'd like to be.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Sadly, I am the great procrastinator! I am very organized when I am working but home is another thing all together. Worse yet ...this is what I get on my kids and husband about ! OUCH!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 8:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2010