If you had $100...

to just spend on yourself and ONLY yourself, what store would you spend it at? (say, a dept store? Target? Beauty Supply store?)

KnoxvilleDoula

Asked by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• the craft store! LOL yarn and scrapbooking supplies and maybe some fabric :) that $100 would be gone so quick!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• circut city movies movies movies
    Anonymous

• Right now I need some shirts... probably TJMaxx or something.
    I just threw away some shirts that I should've gotten rid of a while ago... I wear clothes way longer than I should. :( But that's because I hardly ever go clothes shopping for myself.
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 11:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• CLOTHES... im 36 wks pregnant and nothing fits any more.. i know im goin to have him soon but i need at least a shirt and a pair of pants right? also i would need after the baby clothes lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• hmmm...I'll be stingy and say Dollar General. HAHA!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• wow a hundred dollars!! im lucky if we have $1 left for me to go get a dollar cheesburger. :( But if i had $100 i would go to one of the thrift stores that have name brand clothes and get me pants! I only have one pair of pants that fit after having my son. And with the rest of the money i think that i would go and spend the day to myself to pricillais and get my nails done lol
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 11:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I would honestly go to the dollar store. They have everything I need from knick knacks to beauty products.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• ooh i like all these answers.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2008