what cloth diapers are best?

im leaning towards wanting to try out cloth diapers but there are so many different types. i want one that will grow with my baby, any suggestions?

jmp317

Asked by jmp317 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I'd suggest you lean back the other way!!! JK - LoL....I cloth diapered 5 - I have no clue how I did it for that long! But the best ones I had way back when were fitted and had velcro "tapes". They held the most. But if you want them to "grow" with the kids, just get the regular rectangles. It's the "rubber pants" that you'll need to find Cadillac versions of - IMO they ALL suck. Or leak, as the case may be...the one drawback of cloth diapers - always have reserve clothing. ALWAYS!!!! Good luck! It will be an experience you will never forget!
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2010