How do you wear your hair?

Mine's normally in a ponytail or braided. But I really love to wear it down.

Hollea

Asked by Hollea at 4:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Up in a messy ponytail , everyday.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• pony, braid, bun, all messy!! My har has so much breakage and getting it cut at a salon is not in the budget
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• heehee..my first thought was, 'on my head'. LOL! its short-medium, so i usually just shampoo/blowdry, rough it up throughout the day, and call it good.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Its incredibly straight and flat and refuses to do anything but hang there so I don't fight it. Sometimes I put it in a ponytail but I really don't like them.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• when it is long I usually keep it in a ponytail so I try to keep it short so I have to fix it...usually just straighten it and fluff it up a little for volume. I have a pixie cut so it is super easy to take care of.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I am a nanny for 3 kids, 3 days a week. I also take my daughter with me, so I'm chasing 4 children between the ages of 2 and 5 around. I usually toss my hair into a ponytail in the mornings, because it's the easiest, and it's out of my face. One weekends, and my days off, it depends upon what I'm doing. Sometimes it gets tossed into a messy ponytail, sometimes I'll wash it, toss some mousse into it, scrunch it and let it air dry. I very rarely do anything more than that with it.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It's usually down
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 6:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My hair is usually down...curly or straight, whichever my mood is. In the summer i wear it up more but in the winter it keeps my neck warm so I keep it down.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• depends on my mood some days ill straighten it an wear it down ,sometimes scrunchy i change day to day
    mayg88

Answer by mayg88 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I rock an afro, and proud of it!
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 7:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2010