For married women: If you could get married again what style/color/design would your dream dress be?

When I got married, I bought a prom dress, because i hated white dresses and started looking 8 weeks before the wedding (as a kid i "NEVER NEVER NEVER" wanted to get married, so obviously i didnt plan for the wedding untill i was engaged).

This time, I would want a medium royal blue to navy blue OR an emerald green wedding dress with silver embroidery. Ruffle kind of skirt A line or ball gown and kind of romancy dress (can you tell I dont know names of brand wedding dresses? lol)

americanadian25

Asked by americanadian25 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I bought my dress the day before my wedding. It was the perfect dress for me.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I was married 5 years ago (I was almost 40) and I would still want the dress I had. It was so different from the traditional wedding dress. It was a creamy yellowish dress with small barely noticable flowers embroidered on it. When I tried it on I actually cried. So I wouldn't change it. I don't think I would change anything with my wedding.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We plan to have our vows renewed when we hit 10 years and have a big "wedding" then.

This is almost the gown I want... I want sleeves and laces up the back, but beyond that it's perfect!

Photobucket

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't have done the gown, we would have eloped and spent the money on a honeymoon.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We just did a justice of the peace when we got married so i would do the whole "dream wedding" thing. the white dress the cake everything
    bcbmami

Answer by bcbmami at 11:28 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was married twice. the first one I had the big white dress and all. The second one, we went to the courthouse. Since the first only lasted about 3 months due to being beat on the whole 3 months and the second has lasted 32 years this past December, I believe that I would just go to the courthouse again. It seemed to work better than the whole dream wedding thing.
    breezy1955

Answer by breezy1955 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 17, 2011