How does your husband think you look pregnant?

My husband tells me that it is so gross (being pregnant) all the time. He is completely uninterested in having sex. From the way he acts you would think I was the ugliest person on earth, and it's really starting to piss me off..not to mention hurt my feelings.

Does your husband think you are beautiful when pregnant? I mean, I understand some men are weirded out by it, but seriously? I can't stand the fact that I already feel ugly myself, and he doesn't help the situation at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would kill for a husband that found it gross! My husband is super turned on by it... He thinks it's amazing and beautiful... And personally, I hate it... He's constantly touching me and kissing the belly - and wanting laid... And I can't have sex, it's just WAY to painful when I'm pregnant to even think about sex... Plus, I'm not really a touchy feely person, I would prefer not to be touched if possible & while I'm pregnant, he just refuses to keep his hands to himself...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i'd be having a serious talk with him if he said anything like that to me. he already knows i feel like a cow so he makes it a point to tell me i'm beautiful almost every day. he will point out little things he likes, and it's helped me get through this phase.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• my hubby thought i was so pretty! even tho i was fat and all swelled up! he was always telling me i was pretty! its very wrong and rude to call u fat and ugly! ur pregnant!!! ur carrying his child!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I am sorry that your DH seems to be a jerk about it, I would tell him how you feel and tell him that it hurts your feelings because you already feel bad about yourself. I understand I hated the way I felt/looked while pregnant but my DH thought I was beautiful which I didnt understand because I felt ugly.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My husband wants a baby so bad he wouldnt really care if i was as big as a mac truck or pale as bird poop he would still say i was his dream girl,Hes crazy ,lol he thinks i'm hung over
    missmoma73

Answer by missmoma73 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My husband loves the way I look pregnant and every other pregnant woman he passes.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My husband thinks pregnant women are HoTT! i on the other hand i thinks he is full of it when he says that to me!
    missmoma73

Answer by missmoma73 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My husband loves me pregnant, I think out sex life is better when I am pregnant but then again, there's no baby screaming in your ear or contraceptive to worry about either.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'm so sorry that your husband feels that way! Mine thinks I'm gorgeous! He has a thing for pregnant women and even though I havent started quite showing yet...he is all over me;) I'm so glad that even when I feel like a fat cow that he is gonna think i'm hot!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• wow, your husband is a real ass.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010