what can i do different? adult content

I am TTC and havent had any luck. I have one child who is a little over 2 years and he is from another relationship. my DH and I have been trying for over a year now and i havent been on BC since way before my son was conceived. I am worried my DH is infertile. We dont have money to go get him test or me tested. I try the propping my behind on a pillow and all those positions. I am trying to eat healthy and do all that stuff and still nothing. I am even stress free. Is there anything else I could try to help improve my chances? oh and i have regular periods and 24 years old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sometimes the more you try, the more it fails. Just be thankful for the little ones you have and think happy thoughts. I think relaxing is the key but think about it. If you are focusing on relaxing then you are trying again. Just let it go and be happy and time will tell. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
    DMARIE757

Answer by DMARIE757 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I never had money to be tested either and we tried for 4 years. One thing you can do is make sure have sex when you are ovulating. You dont' have to buy any expensive kit or anything. You can chart you basal body temp and when it rises then you are ovulating. (Google basal body temperature and it will give you directions). That is how we were finally successful with getting our second child. Does your hubby drink a lot of Caffeine? That is supposed to be a problem. Also tight pants..lol Does he spend much time in a hot tub? Really hot water kills sperm too. I hope that helps.

Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It is not that expensive to have a sperm analysis done.
    I highly recommend it. Also, make sure you are having sex during your ovulation.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 5:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Just relax and don't try. The stress of trying can make it not happen
    tonidrum214

Answer by tonidrum214 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010