To all you movie buffs

Why did they have a Halloween 1,2 4, and a 5? I am curious why there is no Halloween 3. It doesn't seem like 4 or 5 had anything to do with the first two. Did John Carpenter (spelling?) direct and make them all?

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 4:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• There is a Halloween 3, but it had nothing to do with Michael Myers. It had to do with a mask maker hell bent on killing children. I don't know what he was thinking with that one.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yeah..they all are about Michael except #3 which was the dumbest movie ever made. And they brought in his "cousin" as a character on 4 and 5.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Though the "silver shamrock" jingle is catchy..Yes, stupidest move ever made!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• #3 of the Halloween movies is so lame i so agree!!!!!!!
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 5:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I believe the 3rd Halloween was Season of the Witch, I think, it was pretty stupid
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 3:56 AM on Nov. 4, 2010