does anyone think if you are born a girl you will...

always be a girl in your next life?
do you think you will be born agian the same sex you are now and keep the patern going and going?

justgg

Asked by justgg at 11:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• i believe u r always the same sex.. no matter what life..:)
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• nope, I think you can be reincarnated as a male.
    Anonymous

• no i think you will be what you were in this life a sneaky snake or wonderful dove
    Anonymous

• Reminds me of that movie.. Dead Again. (I don't want to spoil the plot twist! But they loved each other in another life) Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branagh. Man, I wish their marriage had worked out - they were wonderful working off each other on screen.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:37 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I'm not really sure, I guess you could come back as a male.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Ummm.. or should I say OMmmmmmmmm lol....I won't go into serious religious detail here, but when you are reincarnated the YOU that is YOU isn't male or female, YOU just are. Your essence is being reincarnated, to use labels to make myself clear, YOU can be reincarnated as a male or female.

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 11:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• No you can come back as either gender. However if you are born a male in several lifetimes then are born a female you might have an affection for other females because of all the times you were born male. Go figure. LOL I have spent most of my past lives as female, but I do know at least once I was a boy. Killed by a preist. No wonder I have trust issues. :)
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I believe when you are recycled, you come back in the guise best suited for your intended purpose.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 1:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Personally I feel I have always been female. That doesn't mean that I couldn't have been male it just means I haven't drawn that card so to speak...

I have a friend however that is physically IDENTICAL to her past life... I don't honestly know if I was or if most people are... It kinda made me question genetics though.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:14 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• All the luck of the draw!

I've been male many times!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2008